Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 180•C & prepare a 20 CM square baking dish with parchment paper
2. Melt half of the chocolate 🍫 & the other half chop into chunks (save for later)
3. Mix butter & Sugar, once mixed , add eggs & vanilla until completely incorporated.
4. Add in melted chocolate (not too hot), then sift in flour, Cocoa Powder and salt. Incorporate dry ingredients, don’t overmix so this doesn’t become a cake mix.
5. Fold in half of Pecans & Chocolate chunks , then transfer to baking pan. The other half of Pecan pieces use them for the top of mixture.
6. Bake for 25 mins, then cool down completely.
7. Slice & Enjoy!